What is Inkscape???

Loewyi Room (loeroo)Hai there, this is my first post on my new blog. Before we get started I would like to introduce myself, my name is Lukman Wahyudi and you can call me loewyi hihihi.... that was my nickname. I think that's all for now, but if you want to know me more you can see my full profile in About Me pages in this blog. :)
Ok let's get to the topic, now there are many tools that can be used to create a graphic design, such as: Photoshop, CorelDraw, Gimp, Anime Studio, Inkscape, Adobe Flash, etc. With that tool we can make a wallpaper, editing photos, create anime character, making flash animation, vector images, etc.
But today I'm gonna tell you about Inkscape. Just like CorelDraw, Inkscape is a vector graphic editor software. Unlike CorelDraw, Inkscape is free, we don't have to pay, we can download and use it anytime and any where we want.
Inkscape is a freeware and also an opensource program under GNU GPL, it means we can study it, we can copy, we can revise, we can change the source code, we can also justify, or even blame on it, but this freedom comes with great responsibility, not freely without responsibility.
Beside that, Inkscape is a multilingual and cross-platform software, it means that Inkscape can be use on Linux, MacOS, and Microsoft Windows with many languages.
And this is the screenshot of the worksheet Inkscape.

Loewyi Room (loeroo)

Ok I think that's all that I can say. so I hope you enjoy it. Oh ya... if you want to download the program you can download it here.
Thank you for coming and have a good day.

0 comments:

Loewyi Room (loeroo)
Information : hover the icon to see the code to use

Post a Comment